How It Works
- Fill out the FocusWP signup form, including URLs to all websites you’d like us to maintain.
- All of your URLs will be reviewed by our team to determine subscription level and an invoice will be generated.
- A 20 minute Kickoff Call is scheduled to discuss the specifics of each website, including any known plugin or theme issues, 3rd party licenses, and what to include or exclude in monthly Client Reports.
- WP Admin user account credentials for either an existing user account or a newly created user account will need to be shared with us via our secure Website Credentials form.
- You will need to send us a copy of your logo and preferred color for the custom report cover.
- We will connect each site to our ManageWP account, perform immediate backups, security scans, performance scans, and run all updates.
- At this point we’ve got everything under control, it is now safe to disable any other automated backups or updates (but only if you want to!).
- Full site Backups, Security Scans, and Performance Scans will be performed daily.
- Uptime Monitoring and Link Monitoring will run continuously.
- Database Optimization, Spam Clean-ups and Plugin, Theme and WordPress Core updates will be performed weekly.
- Client Care Reports will be sent the first Monday of each month, unless otherwise requested. The first month of your service, we will send the reports to you first for your approval.
Now you can kick back and relax knowing your sites are in good hands, always up to date, always backed up and always have eyes on them to catch any spotted issues as they happen.
Want to take
a test drive?
Take us for a test drive! No gimmicks, no credit card required. Try us out on up to 3 websites for 1 full month. All features are included.
Ready to let FocusWP handle the tedium?
Let’s get started! Hit the button below to create your account and we’ll get all of your sites on-boarded, backed up and secure before you know it.
How much does all this cost?
Our lives are ruled by passwords! What if you need to share one with someone? Do not - I repeat - do NOT email or text it. Those messages can be intercepted, especially if you are on insecure WiFi. 😱 Don't panic, there's a super easy solution.
Adding Latitude and Longitude into the EXIF file data of photos and images is a great way to tell Google you really are where you say you are. And it's way easier than it sounds!