How It Works
- A 20 minute Kickoff Call is scheduled to discuss the specifics of each website, including any known plugin or theme issues, 3rd party licenses, and what to include or exclude in monthly Client Reports.
- WP Admin user account credentials for either an existing user account or a newly created user account will need to be shared with us via our secure Website Credentials form.
- You will need to send us a copy of your logo and preferred color for the custom report cover.
- We will connect each site to our ManageWP account, perform immediate backups, security scans, performance scans, and run all updates.
- At this point we’ve got everything under control, it is now safe to disable any other automated backups or updates (but only if you want to!).
- Full site Backups, Security Scans, and Performance Scans will be performed daily.
- Uptime Monitoring and Link Monitoring will run continuously.
- Database Optimization, Spam Clean-ups and Plugin, Theme and WordPress Core updates will be performed weekly.
- Client Care Reports will be sent to you the first week of each month.
Now you can kick back and relax knowing your sites are in good hands, always up to date, always backed up and always have eyes on them to catch any spotted issues as they happen.
Ready to let FocusWP handle the tedium?
Let’s get started! Hit the button below to create your account and we’ll get all of your sites on-boarded, backed up and secure before you know it. Your first 30 days of are free!
How much does all this cost?
You spend a lot of time on your WordPress website, from choosing the perfect design to creating engaging content and photos showcasing your business. The last thing you want is for viewers to experience slow load times when visiting your site. The most common reason for slow load times is the lack of proper image compression.
If you're not performing regular website backups on your WordPress site, you risk losing valuable data and are sacrificing the security of your site. Let us walk you through why regular backups are crucial for your WordPress website's security.