You are on your way to a stable, secure website.
Check your email for the link to download The Complete Website Maintenance Checklist.
If you have any problems, feel free to email us any time: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want FocusWP to handle the tedium for you?
Get that sweet, sweet recurring revenue…without lifting a finger.
All Plans Include:
- 30 Day FREE TRIAL!
- Daily Full Site Backups
- Daily Security Scans
- Daily Vulnerability Detection
- Daily Performance Check
- Immediate Notification of Malware or Site Blacklisting
- Weekly Database, Plugin, Theme & WordPress Updates*
- Weekly Database Optimization
- Weekly Spam Clean-up
- PageSpeed Scores
- SEO Keyword Tracking
- Uptime Monitoring
- Personalized White Label Monthly Reports
Monthly Per Site
Complete Maintenance and Backup Plan for Basic websites.
Monthly Per Site
Complete Maintenance and Backup Plan for websites with e-commerce, event calendars, membership systems, or other advanced functionality.
* Updates are always tested for compatibility! In the case of any issues or breakage, one hour of troubleshooting and repair are included per month. You can request a restore of a previous backup twice per month at no additional charge.
While you’re here,
enjoy some recent posts from our blog
The Need for Website Backups Maintaining a WordPress website is no small feat. A website has many components to manage, such as generating regular content, incorporating user-friendly layouts and designs, as well as processing form submissions and customer payment...
The technology that powers WordPress websites changes constantly and if your website doesn’t keep up, it will leave you vulnerable to hacks and outages. Everything from the content on each page to the user experience you offer your visitors matters when optimizing your site. Let’s look at how to optimize every element of your WordPress site.
The Digital Agency Show · E166: Picking a niche you love and working it with Stephanie Hudson Things We Learned From This Episode... 1. All About Proactive Open-Mindedness and the Importance of Putting Yourself Out There (19:40-23:06) Doing something out of your...