Launching a website can be stressful. We completely eliminate your stress by launching the website for you.
Here’s how it works:
Share access to the relevant accounts
We will need access to some or all of the following accounts, depending on if you are launching a brand new site, or replacing an existing site.
- WordPress Admin – Add “email@example.com” as an admin level user on Staging and Live sites.
- Hosting – Add “firstname.lastname@example.org” as a collaborator on the hosting account (both Staging and Live, if different).
- cPanel / FTP – Provide cPanel and/or FTP credentials for the Staging and Live sites. (If you don’t know this info, it can typically be provided to you easily via a support chat with your hosting company.)
- Google Search Console – If you would like us to add Sitemaps to the launched website, add FocusWP as a collaborator to your Search Console account with these steps:
- Open the property in Search Console.
- Open the Users and permissions page in Search Console (Settings. > Users and permissions).
- Click Add user. Enter email@example.com, select Full Access, and click Add.